7/31/2006

The Darkside Has Been Unleashed!

If you read my previous post you see that I declaired this week to be
"Unleash Your Darkside Week".
So I invite you all to be your inner goth/punk/emo/gutterpunk/street kid! I'll be keeping you posted on my fab-tastic Darkside outfits all week. Sadly I've lost my digi-cam so I can't post actual pics of myself, but I will post pic of simular clothes from online, and also wear to buy them! So UNLEASH YOUR DARKSIDE!!! And if anyone wants me to post a pictureof them dressed to Unleash Their Darkside, just leave a comment!
.
.
^^ Wow that was about the crappiest post EVER!^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words of exit: God let me off with a warning

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just happend upon your site. I think you will like the necklace in my most recent post. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the dark side. I'm not a big fan of heavy eyeliner and goth dressing, but I do love black. Does that count? I suppose it doesn't.

PhoenixHearse said...

Hmmm...maybe I should take a picture of myself with my eyebrow ring in?

Courtly Love said...

One time, me and two of my friends slathered white make up all over our faces and I painted x's over my eyes and they did the red eyeliner and such and then we tried to recreate Helena![my friend is into dancing]
Yeah, that didn't work out so well...and now I'm really quite embarrassed to admit that we did that.
By the way-that song you have in the music player thing [the Lights of Euphoria one] is addicting! I'm going to go download like...right now.