7/10/2006

Were-Tigers, Were-Snow Leopards, and Fabio, Oh My!

Romance novels Y, are, for me, a constant source of ridicule. They contain any number of weird creatures, and nearly all have half-naked people on the beach gracing the front covers. Or on a horse, or a ship, or in a jungle, or maybe in a circus! There is a certain scale for how terrible romance novels are, judging by the characters. Listed from best to worst.

Vampire Romance- They are undead, and therefore awesome. And drama in the book comes from the whole "I don't want to be bitten by my vampire partner, but I know he can't help himself(Vampire is usually a boy). Oh what am I to do?" Vampires brighten up the whole romance scene.

Wizard Romance- While Harry and Ron are losers when it comes to the ladies, some wizards are not, and they get all the girls, lots of magic in these, and lots of gushy talk.

Were-Wolf Romance- Ummmm.... not good. No. Now your pushing it...

Were-Tiger Romance- You have sunk extremely low.

Were-Snow Leopard Romance- Takes a lot of work to keep the bile from coming up.

Fabio on the Beach- um... If you are reading this and you are not an old lady with gold lamè pants and a beehive, you are a bit scary. And possibly lonely. And own many many cats.








Words of exit:
"Hey Evan, what sound does the Were-Tiger make?"
"RROOOAARRRR!!"
"Hey Squishy, what sound does Fabio on the Beach make?"
"Beep BEEP!"

2 comments:

Courtly Love said...

Vampires=awesome.
I'm linking you...two.
There are two of you right?
no matter-I'm linking you anyway :D

Tianna Xander said...

I gotta love vampires.


Tianna