8/02/2006

My Concentration Skills Are Golden!

ALAS! I found my digicam!! Which means I will be taking pics of my "Unleash Your Darkside Week" Fab-tastic Outfits of Doom and Gloom! In the meantime however, let me enlighten you with a humorous story!
Last night at like 2:30 a.m. when I was supposed to be washing my face and going to bed but... I was cleverly distracted! I was fooling around in my makeup case (as usual) when I found this Victoria Secret Loose Eyeshadow Powder in GOLD given to me by the Lovely KT! So I do what any natural human being would do and cover my ENTIRE FACE in gold powder! IT WAS AWESOME!! And it also forced me to wash my face, which I need to do, but was very tired and was going to avoid.
.




.
.
.
.
.
.
Words of exit: Its Rad-iculas....Its Strange but I kinda Like it!

4 comments:

PhoenixHearse said...

Hold up, you did your whole face in gold eyeshadow and you didn't post a pic of it? I must see!

Courtly Love said...

URGENT MY CHEM NEWS ON MY BLOG.
I figure that you guys are the only ones [besides like one or two others] that take my MCR posts seriously.
Oh, and about that picture you showed me [the one of you all dressed up as My Chem] that's not as bad as me and my two friends. Trust me. I would show you the pictures, but I'm not as brave and I don't want to show them to anyone. EVER. hah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.