8/06/2006

Slithering Out of the Darkness

You asked for it! . . . Okay, maybe you didn't, but here it is anyway!
"UNLEASH YOUR DARKSIDE" Outfits of Doom and Gloom!

Monday-
White Ribbed Tank -
Old Navy
Plaid Skirt - Hot Topic
Royal Blue Tights - Claires {for Halloween ><}, can be purchased at Spooky Boutique, and shredded by gallivanting through the woods.
Shoes -
Converse, Anarchy shoelaces from Hot Topic

{on the phone, hehe}

Tuesday-
Dress (with suspenders) -
Hot Topic (made by Lip Service)
Footless Tights -
dELiA's
Shoes - dELiA's

{cropped off my head because I looked bad}

Wednesday -
Stayed in PJ's all day!

Thursady-
Hat - Miss Claudia's Vintage and Costumes in New Orleans (made by
New York Hat Co.)
MCR Shirt -
Hot Topic
Belt - PacSun
Pants -
Hot Topic (made by Tripp)
Shoes -
Converse

{sorry for the ugly face, it was late and I didn't feel like getting made up}

FrIday-
Shirt - Disney World
Skirt - Rue 21
Shoes - Unlisted
{Again, I looked bad}
Head for cover because the Darkside has been UNLEASHED!!

.

.

.

.

Words of exit: Then it turned around and bit him in the ass!


3 comments:

PhoenixHearse said...

I actually think the Thursday outfit is quite cute.

le fashion said...

great blog, and outfits!:)

Anonymous said...

Ooo I love the thursday outfit, my fav. Love every one of em!

Samin8r