10/07/2007

To Busy Being Straight Gangster

So I've been way to busy being a Total Beast latley to post anything on the blog.
Sorry.
Whatever.
Mostly I've been trying to make a state cut on swim team, which means practice four times a week, and babysitting my neighbor-girl, which means I'm acually doing my homework not at school for once.
Cool, right?
But I've got DIY projects that need finish and blog readers that need some love [mostly Dilemma] so I'm gonna get to all that as soon as possible.
And I aslo had some vicious laundry piling up, but me and my Supafantastic Sara had a Laundry/Watch Squishy party last night, so thats one thing off my list.
Wish me luck.

.

.

.


.


.

Words of exit: "I'm not dead Yet!"

6 comments:

Courtly Love said...

You're lucky you have productive things to do(unlike me). I joined SADD and we've only met once so far and it's BORING. I joined the drama tech crew (with the hopes that I'll be able to whip out my costume design skllz) and that hasn't met at all either.

Anyway, there's a cameo in my new post by two people I know you'll appreciate.

Courtly Love said...

Timmy a girl who commented my blog thinks you're a RACIAL STEREOTYPER.

This is true y/y.

Courtly Love said...

OH and omg there's this boy in my PE class who looks EXACTLY LIKE BLONDIE. DYED BLONDE HAIR AND ALL (but like %75 of the guys in my school are dying their hair ice blonde like Gerard's used to be-it's so freaky). I spent all last PE class staring at him like the psycho I am.

But today I saw him in the hallway kissing his girlfriend. He had an MCR hoodie on, too. I think I started to cry a little on the inside.

alexgirl said...

Good luck with everything! sounds like you're being mega productive. Better than me!

Courtly Love said...

OMG TIMMY WHERE ARE YOU I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Really. I miss you. I need my partner in blog crime back asap.

PhoenixHearse said...

Hey! I'm back! (kinda)
You still around?